Jul 28, 2011

All The Story ...

Salam ..
Read my previous post ???
Yes , of course y'all did .. haha
Yeah , yeah .. it was my MUET result ..
I achieved only Band 3 ...
My expectation is Band 4 but I didn't ...
Nahh , I don't mind at all ...
It just okey for a regular speaker like me ...
But deep in my heart , it was an unsatisfied outcome ...
What can I do about it , accept it all ....


Yesterday too ...
All of my friends still wanna know who is the one that I Falled In Love With ??? (my FB status)



Actually , I still can't tell who is it ...
Its not official yet ..
So , just wait for it okey ...
Pleasure to visit my FB .. just click --> Ezzad Edzral

Please wait for the next entry ...
Ramadhan's Coming Up ...
Can't wait for this wonderfull month in Islam ...
See you guys soon ...
Salam .. :-)

No comments: